Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I'm trying to find words, trying to walk out this moment, but sometimes we just let the tears fall.
Cleansing, releasing, story- filled tears.  They remind us that we love, miss, and yet hope.Sometimes
it's just good to empty our self,  necessary to empty our self, release it. We embrace the
moment. We empty what hurts, we empty the missing, we empty the quietness of our thoughts, we empty the stinging of our heart. Maybe, just  as a beautiful crystal jar when left in the rain is filled with water---  my heart,  your heart will be filled with Life Giving Water; Pure Life Giving Water that will replenish our spirit, heal the hurt, fill the emptiness, redirect our thoughts, and soothe and regulate our heart. Perhaps there is beauty in the refilling. Certainly, there is no shame in the tears- even Jesus wept.

2 comments:

  1. There are no shame in the tears. My tears mean I love so much, I hurt so much, and I miss so much. The heart aches and the tears flow once again into a river wide and deep, but there is meaning in every tear that fills. If only those tears could build a roadway to my loved one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Sometimes I would get so tired of crying, but I know all those tears were healing rivers and were a necessary release.

    ReplyDelete